Hello! posted by Stephen Quinn

5 posts on this topic, 816 views

Post a Reply
Hello! on February 18, 2014 @ 1:05 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Stephen Quinn Stephen Quinn is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello everyone! I am a guitar player based in Scotland, UK. I've been playing for a good number of years. I am currently working with a female singer/songwriter as well as working on my own project, and continuing to build my career as a musician.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re:Hello! from Trombonist Frank Pedulla-www.boneplayer.com on February 18, 2014 @ 8:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Frank Pedulla Frank Pedulla is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, inviting you to visit

Professional Musician, Frank Pedulla - Trombonist (soloist)/low brass instruments/Conductor/Bandleader, Music Staff Swing Orchestra/Music and Musicians Contractor/Arranger, at: www.boneplayer.com

Available for gigs, and for bookings.

Also on Linkedin Profile.

You may contact me via Telephone Number: 1(718)706-7085, or by

Thanking you in advance for your interest, effort, time and consideration!

Musically yours,

Frank

Re: Hello! and thanks, from Frank Pedulla-www.boneplayer.com on February 18, 2014 @ 8:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Frank Pedulla Frank Pedulla is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On February 18, 2014 Stephen Quinn wrote:
Hello everyone! I am a guitar player based in Scotland, UK. I've been playing for a good number of years. I am currently working with a female singer/songwriter as well as working on my own project, and continuing to build my career as a musician.

Thank you! Best wishes.

Musically,

Frank - www.boneplayer.com Also on Linkedin Profile.

Re: Hello! on February 18, 2014 @ 11:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Stephen Quinn Stephen Quinn is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Thanks for the welcome Frank! I checked out your site. Really like your playing!

Re: Hello! on February 19, 2014 @ 4:49 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your profile and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Post a Reply