Pro PERCUSSIONIST in Zurich/Ch posted by Jozef Berk

3 posts on this topic, 767 views

Post a Reply
Pro PERCUSSIONIST in Zurich/Ch on March 14, 2014 @ 1:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Jozef Berk Jozef Berk is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello!
I'm Jozef,
Professional multi percussionist. I'm looking for
Musicians and bands to play in Zurich and Switzerand.
I also record and teach percussion instruments, various
Music styles, from Traditional Afro Cuban , west African, Latin, Funk, Folk to Latin Jazz and Pop , Gospel .
Congas , bongos, timbales, Djembe, pandeiro and more!)

Please get in touch, looking forward to hear from you and play!!!)

Jozef

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Pro PERCUSSIONIST in Zurich/Ch on March 14, 2014 @ 1:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Volts Five Volts Five is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi sir.

Your instrument truly awes me a lot. I'm an avid fan of percussions. I love to be a pro percussionist. It has been my dream. I play drums and a little of other percussions.

Just droppin by. See you around.

Re: Pro PERCUSSIONIST in Zurich/Ch on May 12, 2014 @ 10:41 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Leonard Ticu Ion Leonard  Ticu Ion is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Jozep. My name is Leonard Ticu Ion, I'm professional musician pianist and vocalist with a lot of experience, in cruise ship industry, 5 stars hotels, piano-bar, jazz orchestra, duo, trio, quartet, etc. If you're looking for nice ambient musician playing traditional standards, pop, rock, reggae, blues, jazz, country, latino you are at the right spot. I regularly play on cruise ships, night - clubs, for companies, 5 stars hotels and other public events. My repertoire is international, versatile and very rich. I'm interesting for some jobs in Switzerland. I mention that for two years I had several contracts in 5 star hotels in Switzerland. Maybe we can form a band. We can talk. For more informations and detailes, please, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail : leokeysroland@yahoo.com or leonardionticu@hotmail.com Thank you very much. Best regard

Post a Reply