I had a dream today's morning posted by Diana Pisyaukova

3 posts on this topic, 601 views

Post a Reply
I had a dream today's morning on June 12, 2014 @ 7:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Diana Pisyaukova Diana Pisyaukova is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi everyone! Don't be cruel, I've never been to any Belgian site before and I have too a little time to find out if I'm posting in the wrong topic or even at a wrong site for my topic... I only registered here because it was the first which seemed a regular place for me to tell you this... today in the morning I still was sleeping and I saw in my dream that Belgium won the Eurovision Song Contest-2015... So, bands, singers, good luck anyway!

Edited by Diana Pisyaukova on June 12, 2014 @ 8:21 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: I had a dream today's morning on June 12, 2014 @ 10:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ashish Verma Ashish Verma is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On June 12, 2014 Diana Pisyaukova wrote:

Hi everyone! Don't be cruel, I've never been to any Belgian site before and I have too a little time to find out if I'm posting in the wrong topic or even at a wrong site for my topic... I only registered here because it was the first which seemed a regular place for me to tell you this... today in the morning I still was sleeping and I saw in my dream that Belgium won the Eurovision Song Contest-2015... So, bands, singers, good luck anyway!

..are you participating as well..! Best of Luck..! (y)

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: I had a dream today's morning on June 12, 2014 @ 2:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Diana Pisyaukova Diana Pisyaukova is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On June 12, 2014 Ashish Verma wrote:

..are you participating as well..! Best of Luck..! (y)

Well, I wish I would, but it's very far future.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply