Instrumental Teamwork needs support posted by Mancini

2 posts on this topic, 540 views

Post a Reply
Instrumental Teamwork needs support on July 10, 2014 @ 9:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Mancini Mancini is currently offline. Click to send a message.
my name is Henry and I'm musician and producer working on virtual musical projects around the world. My favourite tool is currently UFXloops for Android, because it allows for quick rearrangement and sharing with my mates. However we could need support on our projects from guitarists and singers. Also if you play any kind of solo instrument like trumpet or sax this would be welcomed. To get the idea what is possible with todays technologies, please try uFXloops on google play, it's free. And we can start sharing and improving our projects worldwide and write together on new mega hits. It also helps individuals of course. You'll find me here and soon in the ufxloops community, when they add their community functions for founding virtual bands.
Cheers and let the swing swing

Edited by Mancini on July 10, 2014 @ 9:34 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Instrumental Teamwork needs support on August 11, 2014 @ 10:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your video and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings -

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply