Re: I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. posted by posted by J.M. Kotter

5 posts on this topic, 707 views

Post a Reply
I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. on March 20, 2016 @ 6:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by J.M. Kotter J.M. Kotter is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, I love the avant-garde, weird & strange, dark audio journeys and also vast open sacred spaces. Love experimental. I'm a composer with a virtually unlimited range, have an understated discography that is multigenre. Crossover ranging from OST epic emotional ambient work to a hard thumping, no-holds techno and innovative EDM project.

I'm a DAW genie, if I can sum it up in a quick thought.

My reason for posting here is the reason to funnel. I'm sort of a loner prodigy. At just turning 37, I finally started utilizing ad campaigns & light marketing. Long, mind-boggling story.

I'm a Producer. If you say, "I need this", I can do it, audio wise. Usually lightning fast. The opportunity is really for both of us. I'm kind of a scarecrow. I only have a brain IN my studio, for the most part. I roll out of bed and start music, it goes around the clock, and I know many crave someone like that.

I crave the environment to do that in a way that is covering bases I can't. One hand washes the other. Mutual awesomeness.

Get to know my original art. I have other projects, but the two you need to see and be most familiar with are Nuada Drakala and AmoebiKathedral.

If you hate these two, we aren't a good fit. There are very, very few genres I'm lost to, but pick up any style as needs arise.

I'm one of the hardest working music industry men alive, so far as I can see. Commercial, underground, fringe, popular 'hit' sounds. Street cred, classical composer cred. I eat, sleep, breathe, make love to my music and studio.

I am your opportunity, and want you to be mine. Also, I'm in the hunt for EDM vocalists, but it's important they stay in touch, are as earthy as eccentric, and I'm not priority #29.

Ready for anything and hoping for those who recognize my value here.

Thanks.

https://nuadadrakala.bandcamp.com/

https://amoebikathedral.bandcamp.com/

Edited by J.M. Kotter on March 20, 2016 @ 6:37 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. posted by on March 20, 2016 @ 8:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Goga Arakelyan Goga Arakelyan is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hi.my name is goga.now i am in uruguay.i have a several songs that would like to record them and i will need some help with that

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. posted by on March 21, 2016 @ 5:24 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by J.M. Kotter J.M. Kotter is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On March 20, 2016 Goga Arakelyan wrote:

hi.my name is goga.now i am in uruguay.i have a several songs that would like to record them and i will need some help with that

That's great because I love new experiences in the world as much as anything in the states. I love other languages in music, too. So, no one looking should feel they HAVE to be in English. Email me a set of sample tracks from any site with a player. I'll listen and we can feedback and start getting projects underway if it's good.

I never left my email: vonkotterhausen@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. posted by on March 21, 2016 @ 11:56 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Emanuela Manu Florio Emanuela Manu Florio is currently offline. Click to send a message.
pHi This is Emanuela I'm singer and I play guitar. Im lookink for a job in hotel or ship like single musicians. Thanck you a lot./ppContact emanuelaflrio85@htmail.it/ppbr/ppbr/ppbr/ppbr/p

Edited by Emanuela Manu Florio on March 29, 2016 @ 2:19 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: I can do it all and am looking for you, if you seek me. posted by on March 26, 2016 @ 2:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Gypsy Of Rajasthan Gypsy Of Rajasthan is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello sir. Myself Imran gypsy from Rajasthan India. I m organiser of a folk musicians band named gypsy of rajasthan. I want to work with u who can present our tallent and music across the world. If im eligible for your requirement plz contact me.

gypsyofrajasthan@gmail.com

Edited by Gypsy Of Rajasthan on March 26, 2016 @ 4:15 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply