Female vocalist seeking a musican(s) for cruise ship/hotels posted by Beverly

2 posts on this topic, 327 views

Post a Reply
Female vocalist seeking a musican(s) for cruise ship/hotels on April 24, 2016 @ 9:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Beverly Beverly is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, I am currently a part time experienced female vocalist who performs in my hometown of Ottawa Ontario Canada. I have worked both in a duo act (keyboard/piano) + vocals as well as pop/rock bands for particular venues and telethons in the past. I sing various genres of music, from blues, pop, rock, easy listening, jazz, dance and some country.

I will have the opportunity to now consider traveling outside of my hometown for cruise ship/hotel resort work starting mid February 2017.

I am seeking for an experience musician (s) who I can work with for these types of venues. Seeking keyboard /piano player or established band, bonus if you have or already worked in these types of venues.

My website ishttp://www.bevdunn.ca/ that contain some audio video clips as samples along with my bio and song list.

Please contact me at bev112eq@gmail.com should this interest you or any musician(s) you know of that my interest could work with.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Female vocalist seeking a musican(s) for cruise ship/hotels posted on May 4, 2016 @ 4:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Rudenawayne enterprise Rudenawayne enterprise is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, you want to work here in Malaysia.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply