Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist posted by Michael Crowther

3 posts on this topic, 342 views

Post a Reply
Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist on November 28, 2016 @ 4:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Michael Crowther Michael Crowther is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Michael Crowther and I'm a composer / multi-instrumentalist specializing in original music and audio for film, television and multimedia productions. I have over 25 years of experience in composing for film and TV in a wide variety of genres including, drama, horror, comedy, children's media, animation films, commercials and various other projects both domestically and internationally. Details on my career as well as audio and video samples of my work, my bio, credits and awards etc...can be found on my website at: http://www.crowthermusic.com. I am available for custom scoring and my catalog containing a wide variety of styles and moods is also available for licensing at www.audiosparx.com/MichaelCrowther. I am open to discussing any opportunities that may be available for music composition and scoring.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to discussing your next project.

Regards,

Michael Crowther

crowthermusic@Comcast.net

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist posted by Michael Crowther on December 1, 2016 @ 1:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kerry Kennard Kerry Kennard is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Michael,

What did you do when you first started?

I've been doing some writing, it's about finding work.

Thank you,

Kerry Kennard

www.kerrykennard.com

[QUOTE id=37695 time=1480350854]

My name is Michael Crowther and I'm a composer / multi-instrumentalist specializing in original music and audio for film, television and multimedia productions. I have over 25 years of experience in composing for film and TV in a wide variety of genres including, drama, horror, comedy, children's media, animation films, commercials and various other projects both domestically and internationally. Details on my career as well as audio and video samples of my work, my bio, credits and awards etc...can be found on my website at: http://www.crowthermusic.com. I am available for custom scoring and my catalog containing a wide variety of styles and moods is also available for licensing at www.audiosparx.com/MichaelCrowther. I am open to discussing any opportunities that may be available for music composition and scoring.

Regards,

Michael Crowther

[/QUOTE]

Re: Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist posted by Michael Crowther on December 3, 2016 @ 4:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Michael Crowther Michael Crowther is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=34040 time=1480597942]

Hi Michael,

What did you do when you first started?

I've been doing some writing, it's about finding work.

Thank you,

Kerry Kennard

www.kerrykennard.com

[QUOTE id=37695 time=1480350854]

Hi Kerry,

I grew up in a musical family and began playing at the age of 5 and started performing in bars and nightclubs at 11. I was also composing at an early age and began writing for local television and in time I made contacts from all over the world and was scoring films and tv projects both domestically and internationally. So, the first thing is to get your own home studio, then put together some demos of a variety of styles and moods (drama, horror, comedy romance etc...) then begin making contacts in the industry. You may also want to lok into music licensing and reach out to music livraries such as Pond 5 and Audiosparx. It's a great way to generate some additional income. Hope this helps. Good luck!!

Regards,

Michael Crowther

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Post a Reply