I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened posted by Dylan Briscall

3 posts on this topic, 305 views

Post a Reply
I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened on April 22, 2017 @ 12:02 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Dylan Briscall Dylan Briscall is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hey Everyone, I'm a relatively young singer-songwriter who released his first ever studio recording not too long ago and I'd love to get some constructive feedback. If you have some references from a particular song in your feedback, I'd love to hear those as well.

Link to Music: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscall/dylan-briscall-walk-these-tracks

All the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who's worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N'sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and I'd be happy any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Dylan

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened posted by on April 26, 2017 @ 1:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Bailey Bailey is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Railey, i am a newer singer of classical music and want to share with you my new art, hope you appreciate it) i have also an information blog about music, if you would like i ll share with you) so wait for your reply)

Re: I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened posted by on July 17, 2017 @ 6:45 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by NA NA is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Dylan:

The timbre of your voice is a real natural beauty! I hear a lot of wonderful phrasing and great intonation, too. It comes across as if you've got a good voice teacher, who cares about your vocal development. Your vocal range is impressive as well. Lovely falsetto sound!

The rigors of touring can ruin even the finest voices in the world. Or even local gigs take their toll--the tremendous demands of live performing. (Tell me about it!)

If I can be of help, let me know: https://app.box.com/s/uh32js0ozp7vxn4bl5cewehilgx0x1gu .

Sending warm best wishes for your continued great success--which I feel is inevitable in your case!

Cheers,

Gretchen

Post a Reply