Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST posted by Music Songwriterjp

8 posts on this topic, 1880 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on November 24, 2011 @ 4:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Music Songwriterjp Music  Songwriterjp is currently offline. Click to send a message.
found what we were looking for.

Edited by Music Songwriterjp on January 19, 2012 @ 2:35 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on November 27, 2011 @ 5:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by QUIETNOIZE Band QUIETNOIZE Band is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi we have an original composition...

its entitled ill never let you go...

u can listen to it at

http://www.soundcloud.com/quietnoize

thank u hope to hear from you soon

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on November 30, 2011 @ 2:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Music Songwriterjp Music  Songwriterjp is currently offline. Click to send a message.
i listen to your song it's nice . now how can i help you ?

Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on December 20, 2011 @ 8:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Wayne Galley Wayne Galley is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi

i liked your Demo. Where r u located.? cheers B wayne

Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on December 31, 2011 @ 10:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by kendra keith kendra keith is currently offline. Click to send a message.
if you like me call me =)

Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on February 8, 2012 @ 12:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by mark mark is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi
my name is guillaume, i'm drummer in this original project :

we are looking for gigs around the world...

if you are interseted and have oppurtunities, please write to me:

guillaume.palomba@gmail.com

cordially,
G.P

Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on February 9, 2012 @ 7:10 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Pavel Pogorelsky Pavel Pogorelsky is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=14933 time=1326983737]found what we were looking for.
[/QUOTE]

Curriculum Vitae

Name:

Pogorelsky Pavel Boleslavovich

Date of Birth:

Marital status:

Single

Nationality:

Russian

Address:

Varvarskaya,10-48 Nizhniy Novgorod Russia

Phone:

+7(831)4198724

Mobile:

+79672387974

Fax:

Pbp2pbp2@gmail.com

Language:

Next of Kin:

English conversational

Name and Post address of your closest relative (Husband/wife, or parents, or brother/sister),show only one most closest person. Boris uncle

Instruments mastered

Piano is main mastered instrument;

Organ is also available

Education

2003-2008

Moscow State Conservatory

1993-2003

Musical school N. Novgorod

Previous experience

2008-2009

Musical University of culture and art. Accompaniator

A teacher of school of music

2009-2010

Summer 2008, 2009,2010, 2011 Musical concert employee in Russian ships

Mos tur flot

Vodohod

Info flot

Rech tur flot

2011 A work in Jerusalem choir

Since 2011 A work on the international ferries in Skandinavia

Re: SEEKING UNSIGNED BANDS AND SOLO ARTIST on March 4, 2012 @ 3:57 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Vladislav Badov Vladislav Badov is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi!

I'm an singer/songwriter from Melbourne, Australia. I sing in different styles, have a varied catalogue of original songs. I also play covers from different eras. Everything from Hendrix, Clapton to Sly Stone, Stevie Wonder and Jason Mraz.

I play lead, rhythm and improvize on guitar(Jazz,Funk,Blues,Rock,Pop.etc). Can play bass and sing backup vocals. Have over 8 years of live performance experience. Strive to be a good entertainer and dress up for the occasion. I have been writing original songs since 2001. Can read charts. Quick learner and play very well with others , duo or a band setting. Definitely interested in cruise ship and hotel performance jobs.

Most of my songs are at

http://www.soundcloud.com/vladdyb

Edited by Vladislav Badov on March 4, 2012 @ 4:06 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply