Re: Opportunity for Songwriters

4 posts on this topic, 890 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Opportunity for Songwriters on April 17, 2012 @ 3:56 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by nicolemilillo nicolemilillo is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am in need of songwriters to submit their original vocal music
message me for more information

Reply to this message by quoting it
Hello do you search songwriteRe: Opportunity for Songwriters on April 17, 2012 @ 6:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Morveni Molière Morveni Molière is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello do you search songwriter?

Re: Opportunity for Songwriters on June 11, 2012 @ 7:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Barry David Butler Barry David Butler is currently offline. Click to send a message.

http://www.youtube.com/user/barrydbutler

Hi Nicole,

I have 106 songs up here and MANY more...

Take a listen and see if you like any of them. Check

out "I BELIEVE" and others.

Barry David Butler

Sebring, Florida

Contact me at bdbutler@centurylink.net

863-385-5690

Sebring, Florida

Re: Opportunity for Songwriters on July 16, 2012 @ 4:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Daysahead Daysahead is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Nicole,

Are you still looking for songwriters? If so, please specify the type of job(s) you're looking to fill.

My husband/music partner and I are a guitar/vocal duo writing team formally known as Daysahead. To hear original music log on www.daysaheadmusic.com .

Thanks in advance for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Kim

Edited by Daysahead on July 16, 2012 @ 4:29 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply