I looking female singer for collaboration (pop,rnb) posted by Butler

4 posts on this topic, 1343 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

I looking female singer for collaboration (pop,rnb) on May 27, 2012 @ 2:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Butler Butler is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
my name is Serg.
I am a songwriter/arranger. I looking female singer for collaboration in the project (style - RnB, pop, dance). If possible, please send a link to your demo. In response, I'll send the songs that we write. The project employed musicians and singers from different countries. Is scheduled to run the project on the international market.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks...

Edited by Butler on June 4, 2012 @ 7:50 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: I looking female singer for the project... on May 28, 2012 @ 1:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Alma Alma is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Dear Serg,

Please send me your email address and I will forward some demo's and a CV along with my pic.

Thanks

Marilou

mac_rob_1st@yahoo.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: I looking female singer for collaboration... on July 18, 2012 @ 7:45 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Mariay star   
On June 4, 2012 Serg Butler wrote:
Hi,
my name is Serg.
I am a songwriter/arranger. I looking female singer for collaboration in the project (style - RnB, pop, dance). If possible, please send a link to your demo. In response, I'll send the songs that we write. The project employed musicians and singers from different countries. Is scheduled to run the project on the international market.

Thanks...

did you end up finding what you were looking for, or are you still looking?

Re: I looking female singer for collaboration... on July 18, 2012 @ 2:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Butler Butler is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Yes, We are still looking for a female singer.

On July 18, 2012 Mariay star wrote:
On July 18, 2012 Mariay star wrote:
Hi,
my name is Serg.

Thanks...

did you end up finding what you were looking for, or are you still looking?

Post a Reply