Music in Dubai posted by Sarah Chihanga

2 posts on this topic, 1471 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Music in Dubai on June 6, 2012 @ 10:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Sarah Chihanga Sarah Chihanga is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Am a singer been working with bands for the past 6yrs or so. I do Jazz Blues, Pop,funk, and basically anything thrown my way. But Jazz and blues are my strengths. My husband and I will be moving to Dubai next yr and I wanted to continue working as a singer. What are the opportunities and hows the market? Or should i just for once look for a normal day job. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Music in Dubai on October 31, 2013 @ 7:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by MusicChamberDubai MusicChamberDubai is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Yes, definitely there are many music lovers in Dubai and some schools are also there if you want to contact them to know more about the opportunity, then here you go for more details.
Musical Academy in Dubai

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply