Re: Opportunity for new artists to be heard... posted by Bander

2 posts on this topic, 850 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Opportunity for new artists to be heard Bander on June 12, 2012 @ 5:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Bander Bander is currently offline. Click to send a message.
There are hundreds of thousands of people looking for new music right now but pandora and last FM are playing the same thing. Bander.fm draws from new and up and comming artists to provide listeners with a real music discovery application fueled by real music.
Have a look its a great way to consolidate and provide fans and new listeners with a way to access your content on mobile.

We are real people too so we appreciate the art of making music and the effort it takes we would like to present you with this opp to get your stuff out there at no cost.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Opportunity for new artists to be heard... on July 16, 2012 @ 3:34 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Daysahead Daysahead is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,

Are you still looking for new artists to feature on Bander.fm? If so, I'd like to introduce my group, Daysahead, to you for radio/stream play.

To hear our original music log on www.daysaheadmusic.com .

Thanks in advance for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Kim

Edited by Daysahead on July 16, 2012 @ 3:34 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply