EARN COMPOSING AND LICENSING ROYALTIES FOR USE OF STUDIO posted by Lenny Roebuck

1 post on this topic, 670 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

EARN COMPOSING AND LICENSING ROYALTIES FOR USE OF STUDIO on April 24, 2013 @ 6:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Lenny Roebuck Lenny Roebuck is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Greetings,

World Class Composer is seeking a recording studio with great music software in the Los Angeles area for creating new master recordings for film and tv.
I am willing to give up half on my composing rights and share the licensing fees 50/50 for use of the recording studio.
I have film and network tv credits and my compositions have been licensed worldwide.
I am Leonard Rogowski composer and one can google me to check me out.
I also use the name Lenny Roebuck as a singer with my band.
This is a great opportunity to work with a world class composer and get composing credits and royalties plus possible film score recording sessions in the future.

Thank you,

Lenny Roebuck, composer

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply