Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in... posted by Jackson

7 posts on this topic, 1208 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in N.London October on September 6, 2013 @ 2:04 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Jen Jackson  

Boogie woogie piano player needed gig in North London. Rock 'n' roll, blues, etc. You need to dress well, perform with passion and energy (think Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard) and have your own gear too - this includes keys, mike etc. If you sing that's even better.

The set is for at least 40 minutes to give the dj a rest. If all goes well you can be booked every few months. Payment negotiable - though you need to be flexible.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in... on September 7, 2013 @ 12:57 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Djsaakar Djsaakar is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Sir !
I am keen to know if you are hiring a dj.

Thank you.

Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in... on September 7, 2013 @ 8:00 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Stoic Gadev Stoic Gadev is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello! I can help. I have a big repertoire as a pianist, I sing too. You can see my profile. If you need more, write.

Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in... on September 7, 2013 @ 8:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gevorgyan Arthur Gevorgyan Arthur is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I am a pianist, composer for classical music.

You can find my Music, performance, CV etc... on my web-site.

Thank you.

ARTHUR

www.reverbnation.com/gevorgyan1arthur

BOOGIE WOOGIE PIANO PLAYER on September 7, 2013 @ 2:07 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Andy Boller Andy Boller is currently offline. Click to send a message.
WHO PLAYS REAL BOOGIE WOOGIE ON A DIGITAL SET OF KEYS? THIS BAFFLES ME? I HAVE PLAYED BOOGIE WOOGIE BLUES JUMP ETC FOR 40+ YEARS & PLAYING THIS MUSIC ON AN ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD IS AKIN TO MAKING TO TO POLYTHENE PAM....however if you decide to get serious, get a piano & a small sound system-- i know folks from all over the USA who might be interested and I know I would be...having said that, I would not wish to incur the expense of hauling a digital piano & my sound system to London as much as I would LOVE to add a London gig to my long list of previous engagements. I would be happy to send you a list of previous engagements & some references.

Andy Boller

Gerbergässlein 31

CH-4051 Basel

Switzerland

+41 79 231 4003

http://andyboller.com/

Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig in... on September 10, 2013 @ 12:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Thrilling Subotica  

Hy,
With Milan's 20 years of music experience and Jelena's singing performance the band is
focused on playing popular songs in a recognizable and unique way, using piano and
acoustic guitars.
if anyone is interested, let me turn to the mail- njegomir_jelena@yahoo.com We have promotional materials

Thank you

Edited by Thrilling Subotica on September 10, 2013 @ 12:44 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Boogie woogie, piano player needed gig... on October 27, 2013 @ 9:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Alex Abellera Alex Abellera is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On September 6, 2013 Jen Jackson wrote:

Boogie woogie piano player needed gig in North London. Rock 'n' roll, blues, etc. You need to dress well, perform with passion and energy (think Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard) and have your own gear too - this includes keys, mike etc. If you sing that's even better.

The set is for at least 40 minutes to give the dj a rest. If all goes well you can be booked every few months. Payment negotiable - though you need to be flexible.

Post a Reply