Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work posted by Daniel Pettitt

5 posts on this topic, 1769 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work on September 20, 2013 @ 12:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Daniel Pettitt Daniel Pettitt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I just want to say thank to everyone for replying to my post, it's been really appreciated.

I've found a violinist for my project, but thank you very much for replying,

Regards,

Dan

Edited by Daniel Pettitt on September 23, 2013 @ 5:20 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work on September 20, 2013 @ 1:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Samer Hatoum Samer Hatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello from Dublin:

I'm a classical trained violinist and willing to work with you to achieve a common target.

I compose, arrange, orchestrate and conduct too.

how can we work together?

www.samerhatoum.com

please contact me as soon as you have time to discuss, will be great to share Skype if you use it too.

samerhatoum1 is mine

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work on September 21, 2013 @ 3:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Cassie Norton Cassie Norton is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Dan, I'm a classically trained violinist and song-writer. I have experience in jazz, folk, rock, and other improvised styles. I've made string arrangements for my own folk music, as well as for others. If this interests you send me a reply.

Cassie.

[QUOTE id=23051 time=1379681631]

Hi,

I'm Dan, I'm from the UK.

I'm currently working on a new album, folk, folk rock and need a decent violinist to overdub/play along to some of the tracks on the album (8-10 songs).

Reasonable rates would be appreciated and to work digitally online.

Thank you,

Dan

http://www.danielpettitt.com

[/QUOTE]

Re: Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work on September 21, 2013 @ 7:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Mic Oechsner Mic Oechsner is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=23051 time=1379681631]

Hi,

I'm Dan, I'm from the UK.

I'm currently working on a new album, folk, folk rock and need a decent violinist to overdub/play along to some of the tracks on the album (8-10 songs).

Reasonable rates would be appreciated and to work digitally online.

Thank you,

Dan

http://www.danielpettitt.com

[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I'm a violinist with online studio (jazz, folk, rock experience).
Think, we could get along...
Check my website please and contact me on office@jazzgeige.at

See you soon!
Mic Oechsner
www.jazzgeige.at

Re: Violinist Wanted For Paid Recording Work on September 21, 2013 @ 11:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Chris Jenks Chris  Jenks is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Dan,

My name is Chris and I am a UK based violinist.
I am a versatile player, working across different genres.
I learn songs and come up with ideas very quickly.

I'm classically trained.

Cheers,

Chris

Post a Reply