Crowd Audio Music Mixing Platform - Feedback needed posted by von Bieberstein

2 posts on this topic, 895 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Crowd Audio Music Mixing Platform - Feedback needed on October 10, 2013 @ 7:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by von Bieberstein von Bieberstein is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey Musicians,

I launched my first crowdfunding campaign last week and I am trying to get as much input as possible.

For over a year, I have been working on a platform to help musicians find the right audio engineer for their project. It is not always easy for musicians to put all their faith in one engineer. Also, engineers can create exposure and learn from each other's best practices.

Please let me know what you think of our service. Is there anything you would change about the campaign? Good or bad I want to hear it. I really appreciate any feedback I can get!

The link to my campaign:

Thanks for your time and feedback

Reply to this message by quoting it
ngrqt on October 14, 2013 @ 10:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Amy Lou Black  

Sounds really great! Co

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply