Re: Re: Jobs opportunity?? ... posted by FrancoLorelli

35 posts on this topic, shown 1-10, 2136 views

Browse: 1 2 3 [>>]

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 16, 2013 @ 5:15 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by FrancoLorelli FrancoLorelli is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey people, where's the work?
No jobs, no opportunities, no good salary, no real agents...
what's happening to us?

Is it over?

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 16, 2013 @ 7:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi there -

What exactly are you referring to? Have you checked the latest job postings here - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Please remember that I am here to assist you with any questions that you might have regarding anything on this site...

Best,

Chad

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 16, 2013 @ 10:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by FrancoLorelli FrancoLorelli is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello Chad, my post was not against the site, absolutely!
I was just saying that in general there is not so much work and I don't know why.
Musicianspage helps a lot But of course if there are not any jobs, you can't do more then this!!
I hope things will go better for everyone!
greetings

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 17, 2013 @ 12:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi there - No problem at all!

Best of luck - I really hope you find something soon!

Chad

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 17, 2013 @ 4:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by VocalsAndKeys VocalsAndKeys is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I agree. This site provides a good service, but there are about 50 applicants for every job, as one friendly agent told me. On this site alone I have seen up to 160 applicants for the same duo job. Hotels are competing with the Cruise ship market and I think the Cruise ships are winning this one. If you are looking for hotel work, it is very tough out there at the moment and I think especially for duos.

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 24, 2013 @ 12:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by george onyekwere george onyekwere is currently offline. Click to send a message.

THEY SAY WHEN ONE DOOR SHUTS ANOTHER OPENS,FOREIGNERS IN MY COUNTRY DO WELL MUSICALLY BECAUSE OF THERE COLOUR.TRY ANOTHER COUNTRY WERE YOUR TALENT CAN BE APPRECIATED

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 25, 2013 @ 8:16 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Joel Stewart Joel Stewart is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I've been on this site for years. Never gotton 'ONE' job. Hmmm,,,,,,,

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 25, 2013 @ 8:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Evan Sachs  
On October 16, 2013 FrancoLorelli wrote:

Hey people, where's the work?
No jobs, no opportunities, no good salary, no real agents...
what's happening to us?

Is it over?

Hi Friend,
There are very few jobs period. 92,000,000 Americans who could work, are NOT working. Employers are not hiring because of , yes, ObamaCare. I hope if you voted for this president you are beginning to see the light. There is nothing that is
free in life, and taking money from the employer sector of the economy means that there is no money to hire YOU.
We are all suffering you are not alone.

Try Star Now on October 25, 2013 @ 9:57 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
by Better Than Bono Better Than Bono is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi There
try Star Now

Re: Jobs opportunity?? Desaparecidos......... on October 25, 2013 @ 3:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Sabatine Sabatine is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Ah guys just make tunes and one day u will find the right label and u will fly like birds !

Post a Reply

Browse: 1 2 3 [>>]