Re: ADM STARS Entertainment looking for... posted by ADM STARS ENTERTAINMENT LTD

5 posts on this topic, 1613 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

ADM STARS Entertainment looking for musicians/artists! on October 30, 2013 @ 7:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by ADM STARS ENTERTAINMENT LTD ADM STARS ENTERTAINMENT LTD is currently offline. Click to send a message.
”ADM Stars” is an Entertainment Booking Agency that specializes in booking professional entertainers worldwide.

If you are a talented performer who have a professional attitude to every aspect of the entertainment work and wish to be added to our roster please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Visit our website: www.admstars.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: ADM STARS Entertainment looking for... on November 15, 2013 @ 10:10 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by OL Williams GS Project OL Williams GS Project is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On October 30, 2013 Darek Mural wrote:
”ADM Stars” is an Entertainment Booking Agency that specializes in booking professional entertainers worldwide.

If you are a talented performer who have a professional attitude to every aspect of the entertainment work and wish to be added to our roster please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

OL Williams GS Project we are looking for professonal agency can book alone with tate mucic group. OL Williams You will find we are easy to work with contact me at 443-882-4802

Edited by OL Williams GS Project on November 15, 2013 @ 10:10 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: ADM STARS Entertainment looking for... on December 27, 2013 @ 7:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by The Black Pearl The Black Pearl is currently offline. Click to send a message.
To Whom it may concern,

Sir I am representing a Duo/Trio Band "The Black Pearl" having experience of more than 5-7 years performing Outdoors and Indoors....we are interested in signing a contract with any hotels in any part of India....

Here are our CV and Links of youtube Videos...Please have a look

Please Contact us from : mapuiazathang@gmail.com

Mobile : +91 887 649 2866

ntRe: Re: ADM STARS Entertainment looking for... on January 15, 2014 @ 6:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Jayson King Jayson King is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On October 30, 2013 Darek Mural wrote:

I represent a Black South African female singer who has just completed +/- 20 months on the MSC cruise ships. She is Zandile Makeba and sings all genres to backtracks or can sing with a musician.

Re: Re: ADM STARS Entertainment looking for... on February 5, 2014 @ 3:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Rukkus Rukkus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello ,
My name is Star Q . I have been a pro vocalist/ dancer for 20 yrs. I am interested in new work oppurtunities. You can see my past projects and demo cuts at www.myspace.com/ellanena6.
Thank you and look forward to you reply.
SQ

Post a Reply