Music Tutors Needed ASAP posted by Volts Five

9 posts on this topic, 1345 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 3, 2014 @ 3:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Volts Five Volts Five is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Our company is looking for qualified music teachers to teach online via Skype for a large database of students.

We would like to invite musicians here to register on our company, 'Online Music Tutorial' (onmutu.com). Visit our website or send me your inquiries regarding this.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 3, 2014 @ 7:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Jo Daniels Jo Daniels is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am an old school musician/arranger with a degree in music education obtained in the middle seventies. Adding my masters in education technology in the late 90's enhanced my already great computer skills and expanded my musical skills and abilities.

I have taught and even designed online classes at Winston Salem State University.

Please allow me an opportunity to interview for this position.

Jo Daniels

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 3, 2014 @ 9:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Dee Dusica Gautama Dee Dusica Gautama is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I am interested in the position you advertised Skype Singing tutor.

Please contact me on email: undiscoveredstars@live.co.uk

My web site is:www.theundiscoveredstars.com

Kind regards

Dee Gautama

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 3, 2014 @ 9:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Alex Garrido Alex Garrido is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On April 3, 2014 Volts Five wrote:
Our company is looking for qualified music teachers to teach online via Skype for a large database of students.

We would like to invite musicians here to register on our company, 'Online Music Tutorial' (onmutu.com). Visit our website or send me your inquiries regarding this.
I'm a Keyboard player ( Jazz and Pop) and I play Clubs and Restaurants in St. Petersburg Fl. in evenings, I have free days and I think teaching it would be something I like to do. Thanks.

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 3, 2014 @ 10:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Evergreen Quartet Evergreen Quartet is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello,

My sister (cello) and I (violin,viola) would like to apply to the skype job.

Best regards,

Laszlo

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 4, 2014 @ 7:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Janos Sramko  

I am a drum teacher with a degree in music education and with 30 years of experience in teaching. Adding my masters in education.
I woud like to apply this job

Janos

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 7, 2014 @ 5:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by hari mohan hari mohan is currently offline. Click to send a message.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c8cdab03ec&view=att&th=1453a79f7629fafe&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_htp9pirc0&zw

Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 7, 2014 @ 2:55 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi there!

I am composer and songwriter from Ukraine. But I am fluent in English and I can play piano and guitar. I was a private muisc teacher for many years so I think I can afford this job.
I will be looking forward to your letter!
Have a musical day! :-)

Paul Dubrovsky
http://pauldubrovsky.com

Re: Music Tutors Needed ASAP on April 7, 2014 @ 3:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9
by Volts Five Volts Five is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi everyone. Just dropped by to remind you all to kindly visit the website and register your credentials.

www.onmutu.com

Thank you!

Post a Reply