Mixing, Mastering, and Audio Editing Services - Get a Fresh posted by TFG Productions

2 posts on this topic, 756 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Mixing, Mastering, and Audio Editing Services - Get a Fresh on April 13, 2014 @ 1:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by TFG Productions TFG Productions is currently offline. Click to send a message.
My name is Graham Smith and I run an online mixing, mastering, and audio editing service studio called TFG Productions. I have been working with audio for the past 8 years and hold a diploma in Digital Audio Production. I always try to inject my creativity into each track that I work on to bring out it's full potential.

Mixing includes Full Multitrack Mixes and Mixtape Mixes (Vocals and Beat only). Mastering is full professional quality mastering of your mixed down songs. Audio Editing includes song editing, vocal tuning, drum editing, and drum programming to name a few.

My taste is what makes me my living so to make sure my taste and your music are compatible, I offer a 60 second free mix and master sample for a track of your choice.

I work in many different genres of music, so please inquire regardless of your genre, I'm always interested in working with new kinds of music.

Please check out my website here for pricing, rates, recent projects and more info:

Remember to send me your track for your free mix sample!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Mixing, Mastering, and Audio Editing... on April 16, 2014 @ 8:49 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Antonella Kovaci Antonella Kovaci is currently offline. Click to send a message.
My name is Antonella KovaƧi = Smith, I'm new and I have not started yet something I do not even registered anything. I want to contact to make arrangement with a producer who to do a song and collaborate on the things I want to do in my future. I do not know many of the things of this type (audio, mastered etc.) but I'd like to recognize many things but first to find the right team. It would have been good for me to do some tests of knowledge, by the opinion of others what true musical genres like myself and continue to give my best in my new job that I want to start. Suggests what to me?

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply