Boost your music promotion online via social media posted by SocialZook.com

4 posts on this topic, 782 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Boost your music promotion online via social media on April 15, 2014 @ 11:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by SocialZook.com SocialZook.com is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi guys,

I am John, I am new to the forum, well actually I been reading it for a while, but I decided to become active only now.

I am a musician amateur just like most of you, but my passion is social media. So I decided to couple my 2 passions music+social media,
and I came up with my website socialzook.com where I am helping fellow musicians to boost their online popularity.

I am here today to share my passion with you all, and If I can help you by giving the head start that you need to increase your music promotion,
then just let me know.
You can find out more about me and my passion if you visit my website SocialZook(.)com
My motto is go from amateur to pro and stand above the crowd.
I do believe that music is mean to be shared to the world, I am here to help you do that.

Cheers.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Boost your music promotion online via social... on April 15, 2014 @ 7:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ercan BaŞ Ercan BaŞ is currently offline. Click to send a message.
thank you

Re: Boost your music promotion online via social... on April 16, 2014 @ 8:51 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Antonella Kovaci Antonella Kovaci is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Antonella Kovaçi = Smith, I'm new and I have not started yet something I do not even registered anything. I want to contact to make arrangement with a producer who to do a song and collaborate on the things I want to do in my future. I do not know many of the things of this type (audio, mastered etc.) but I'd like to recognize many things but first to find the right team. It would have been good for me to do some tests of knowledge, by the opinion of others what true musical genres like myself and continue to give my best in my new job that I want to start. Suggests what to me?

Re: Boost your music promotion online via social... on April 17, 2014 @ 9:10 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by zia0shironamhin zia0shironamhin is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,

This is Zia from Bangladesh. I am a composer, try to play bass, guitar & try to play classic instruments like Cello, Sarod etc.
Here is some links of my works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVjuievNVdg&list=UUSPLBx-Une0-stfeHrd4hsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQWTjaiTxjY&list=UUSPLBx-Une0-stfeHrd4hsA
you may watch other works as well done by me in that channel shironamhinTV

I am interested to work with you. Please mail me if you think I can work for you.

regards

On April 15, 2014 Johnny Boo wrote:

Hi guys,

I am John, I am new to the forum, well actually I been reading it for a while, but I decided to become active only now.

I am a musician amateur just like most of you, but my passion is social media. So I decided to couple my 2 passions music+social media,
and I came up with my website socialzook.com where I am helping fellow musicians to boost their online popularity.

I am here today to share my passion with you all, and If I can help you by giving the head start that you need to increase your music promotion,
then just let me know.
You can find out more about me and my passion if you visit my website SocialZook(.)com
My motto is go from amateur to pro and stand above the crowd.
I do believe that music is mean to be shared to the world, I am here to help you do that.

Cheers.

Post a Reply