Re: Re: Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi... posted by Burnett

7 posts on this topic, 1462 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi on Friday 20th June on April 19, 2014 @ 2:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Burnett Burnett is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

We are looking for a band to play at a birthday party on the 20th of June in Abu Dhabi. The theme of the party will be a hoedown so we are looking for a band that can play some country music as well as current pop / rock. We're expecting to have around 60 people and the birthday will be in one of the hotels in Abu Dhabi, we haven't decided which yet.

Please email me on Michael.burnett@adia.ae if you are a band that could do this and are interested

Thanks,
Michael

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi on... on April 19, 2014 @ 4:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi there - You can also go ahead and post this in the job postings here - http://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?yourjobs=1&postnew=1

You can target and specify exactly what you are looking for...

Best of luck,

Chad

Edited by Chad Philipps on April 19, 2014 @ 4:01 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Looking for a band to play...MADNESS TRIBUTE BAN on April 19, 2014 @ 5:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by neal cameron neal cameron is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi we are called madnish .scotlands tribute to madness..would be happy to play for you at the birthday party..nealsax

Re: Re: Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi... on April 20, 2014 @ 1:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Raymie Wilson  

Hi there.
We are the Journeymen, and we play all sorts of stuff. From Ceilidh, Country and Folk, through to classic Rock, Pop, Soul, Swing and Jazz.
We are available on the date you are looking for. We are based in Glasgow, Scotland.
For more info get in touch.

Cheers.
Raymie

Re: Re: Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi... on April 24, 2014 @ 7:52 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by DavidM DavidM is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I recently celebrated my birthday and for the whole arrangement my brother had hired the Production Agency. Needless to say the party was amazing and everyone had a blast. These guys also provide musicians from all genres. Hire them and trust me, you will have one memorable party!! Check them at http://www.theproductionagency.co.nz/

Edited by DavidM on May 5, 2014 @ 9:08 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Looking for a band to play in Abu Dhabi... posted by Burnett on July 9, 2015 @ 12:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by talent talent is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hi .... Our Natural Beat based Indonesia. I'm interested in the ads. Acoustics Team I bring the songs top 40 or all round. If you are interested email us .. dsuwandi29nb@gmail.com And for the video you can see in Youtube: Natural Beat Jakarta. Best regards. Denny (Natural Beat)

Looking jOB iN UEA on November 8, 2015 @ 2:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Arash Shirbaigi Arash Shirbaigi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Mr Hi

I Am a musician From Iran Looking for job in hotel or club as full time as keyboard plaer and singer in persian,kurdish and english or arabic and turkish music .

I an wonder if you can help me ?

best regard

Arash

arash.shirbaigi@gmail.com

Post a Reply