Seeking knowledgable musician to write blog/news articles posted by Kevin Mulligan

2 posts on this topic, 611 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Seeking knowledgable musician to write blog/news articles on August 7, 2014 @ 2:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Kevin Mulligan Kevin  Mulligan is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello! My name is Kevin. I currently build websites for a living and I have been working on an idea I have had for a while for myself. I have created a blog website for musicians. I use to be in the automotive field and when I worked in that field people were constantly on autoblog.com, which is a site that covers pretty much anything in the auto industry. I am looking to do something similar for musicians. I have been playing music for over 10 years, I'm 25 now. I bought my first bass in 8th grade. My life revolves around cars and music, I have a site to read about cars but not music!

I am looking for musicians that would like to write articles about music with the main focus being gear. Gear that you use or have used, gear that you like or don't like. The goal is to have many types of articles from really specific and technical to articles that are broad and strictly opinion (like why you prefer tube amps to solid state).

I have 4 friends of mine that are currently working on articles, 3 of them have gone to school and majored in a field of music performance or production. I have the website pretty much done, I am just now working on content. I can't currently pay people for writing articles, I hope to in the future. If I can turn some profit from the site in the future(maybe a few months) I would be happy to share that with the people that are writing.

The goal is to create a site for musicians that can educate them about the abundance of gear that is a available today (both new and old) as well as a source for entertainment. The site is currently live but I am looked to have a good amount of articles written and ready to go before I really get the word out. If you are interested please message me here or email me at kbmulligan89@gmail.com. Ask me any questions you have and if you are serious about helping out I will be happy to link you to the page so you can check it! The guys I have talked to about this are really excited to be a part of it and I am hoping I can find a few more who will be too! Thanks!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Seeking knowledgable musician to write... on August 7, 2014 @ 10:00 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Karl Wolfganger (search Google)  

please check my 4 videos about guitar lesson on my channel
you tube ISSAIAH 999 (GUITAR LESSON )
ENJOY THE TRACK (I SAID NO )

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply