BandOnTheWeb.com - Online auditions, online recording & more posted by Band On The Web

2 posts on this topic, 741 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

BandOnTheWeb.com - Online auditions, online recording & more on August 7, 2014 @ 7:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Band On The Web Band On The Web is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Find bandmembers, set up online auditions, practice & record online - do long distance projects! Bandontheweb.com is a browser based service without apps or external software.

Are you looking for a band? Record online sample of your skills in BotW and let people listen straight away how good you are.

Looking for a band member or co-operation partner? Make wanted ad in BotW with backing track and let people play with your track. You'll hear instantly who will fit right in.

Do you have a band but you lack training sessions or your friends are far from you? Create a project where you and your friends can record your tracks whenever you have time. Each track can be recorded again so you'll have a chance to develop your skills all the time and as a cool side product you'll get a demo recording!

This and more features are available at bandontheweb.com! Please check it out!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: BandOnTheWeb.com - Online auditions, online... on August 24, 2014 @ 1:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Antonio Bocchini Antonio Bocchini is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi, I'm looking for a band of professional musicians in which to share with you real music with the M maiuscola..il my goal, or rather MY DREAM IN THE DRAWER AND 'realize myself WITH MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC ... that art of the seven notes in which he made of me A UOMO..ed is for this reason that since the day I laid my fingers on the keys whites and blacks, that I have fallen in love with it and now ... LIVES iN mE .. NOW AND FOREVER.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply