Seeking Music for Publishing Library posted by Bietz

3 posts on this topic, 816 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Seeking Music for Publishing Library on August 10, 2014 @ 1:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Bietz Bietz is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Sampl Music Publishing is seeking composers to contribute music for a non-exclusive library for sync use (TV, advertisements, film trailers, etc...) Your music will be marketed to top LA music supervisors. If chosen your music can earn instant income as well as residual royalties. Please respond to submissions@samplmusic.com with attachments or links to your work.

Reply to this message by quoting it
    Re: Seeking Music for Publishing Library on August 17, 2014 @ 6:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
    by Aleksandr Saltovskiy Aleksandr Saltovskiy is currently offline. Click to send a message.
    Hey there,

I think it's polite to reply a sender, right?
    What do I mean - you placed your ad here and I sent a link to the address
    you provided two days later...
    two weeks passed and no reply...
    What about it?

Re: Seeking Music for Publishing Library on August 27, 2014 @ 5:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
    by Vasya Yatskanich Vasya Yatskanich is currently offline. Click to send a message.
    I cannot connect with you, please send me an e-mail to my adress zeronbm@gmail.com

Post a Reply