Female singer/performer for original song posted by trent

8 posts on this topic, 1031 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Female singer/performer for original song on October 9, 2014 @ 10:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by trent trent is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,
Are you a working female singer? Working as in frequently performing songs. Interested in a beautiful original pop ballad? Kindly get in touch.

Have a listen to 'Drowned in Life'

https://www.musicgateway.net/profile/PatriciaPatrice

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Female singer/performer for original song on October 11, 2014 @ 6:44 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Maria Josテャテつゥ Villafranca Maria Josテャテつゥ Villafranca is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello yes I work as a Singer here too. The only.thing is that I live in Vienna Austria. But if it is to record a song there are.several ways to make it of course and yes I would be interesteso. You let me.know if it can work.

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on October 11, 2014 @ 9:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
On October 11, 2014 Maria Josテャテつゥ Villafranca wrote:

Hello yes I work as a Singer here too. The only.thing is that I live in Vienna Austria. But if it is to record a song there are.several ways to make it of course and yes I would be interesteso. You let me.know if it can work.

Song's been recorded already. Just looking for someone who likes to perform original music.

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on October 11, 2014 @ 9:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Maria Josテャテつゥ Villafranca Maria Josテャテつゥ Villafranca is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Aso ok then yeah the only thing I think is our distance I guess. But in any case you record something Let me know and we stay in contact.

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on October 20, 2014 @ 6:13 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

Hello,
Would you like to collaborate with me on a short song for kids? I need a songwriter and singer like yourself. I wrote the lyrics and sang in acapella, need music and your voice. This is for a project I bid on, on Freelancer.com. Pay will be $30-$40 if my bid is accepted. It will be shared equally.
Could you make a demo of the first verse for me? I would need it to bid with. It's urgent, will be over in 24hrs USA time. If you're interested kindly reply.

In the link is the first verse of 'Race on to the Goal'.

Verse 1
Take the lead and keep it clear,
Don't let anyone get near,
You can win and you can be,
The king of everyone of them,

Refrain:
Race on to the goal,
Race on to the goal!

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on November 19, 2014 @ 2:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Rukkus Rukkus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On October 9, 2014 trent wrote:

Hello,
Are you a working female singer? Working as in frequently performing songs. Interested in a beautiful original pop ballad? Kindly get in touch.

Hi ,
I am a pro female vocalist. i am intyerested in your offer. I can record it from my end if you send me the material.
Thanks
Star Q

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on November 19, 2014 @ 3:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
Hello Patricia.
Yes I work as a singer here in Vienna, Austria.
tell me more about this protect what is about.
Thanks [

QUOTE id=15472 time=1412893140]
Hello,

Re: Female singer/performer for original song on November 19, 2014 @ 4:21 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Rukkus Rukkus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am not sure who youre replying to. Are you in the USA? My # 727 280 3019. I have my own studio and am I songwriter as well. Have colaborated in kids projects ...mostly in the spanish translation. I am bilingual.
Star Q
On October 20, 2014 trent wrote:

Hello,
Would you like to collaborate with me on a short song for kids? I need a songwriter and singer like yourself. I wrote the lyrics and sang in acapella, need music and your voice. This is for a project I bid on, on Freelancer.com. Pay will be $30-$40 if my bid is accepted. It will be shared equally.
Could you make a demo of the first verse for me? I would need it to bid with. It's urgent, will be over in 24hrs USA time. If you're interested kindly reply.

In the link is the first verse of 'Race on to the Goal'.

Verse 1
Take the lead and keep it clear,
Don't let anyone get near,
You can win and you can be,
The king of everyone of them,

Refrain:
Race on to the goal,
Race on to the goal!

Post a Reply