Seeking vocalists for **Once in a Liftetime** Opportunity! posted by Chable

1 post on this topic, 471 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Seeking vocalists for **Once in a Liftetime** Opportunity! on November 12, 2014 @ 6:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Chable Chable is currently offline. Click to send a message.
**This is a job posting, to find vocalists to work with on a number of recordings (5 - five recordings, five vocalists).**

Hi guys & girls!

Who am i? -- My name is Luke, and I'm a producer/singer/songwriter of 16 years in the music industry. Many of those years i've enjoyed radio successes on commercial radio, and toured the world off the back of that.

What am i looking for? Vocalists/Singers, & Topliners

I recently got the opportunity to write and record some songs (vocals with toplines) for dance music mega star dj/producer Armin Van Buuren (8M+ Likes on Facebook).

I am now reaching out to the internet to find 5 unique and talented vocalists to work on with on writing and recording vocals/toplines for Armin.

Interested vocalists should APPLY VIA EMAIL - with the following information;

Years Recording Experience:
Skills: (Toplines, Harmonies, Songwriting,
Social Links:

And some links to their music - soundcloud/youtube. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MP3s.

Good Luck!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply