Re: EVERY ARTIST NEEDS ONLINE EXPOSURE! posted by My Internet Identity posted by My Internet Identity

4 posts on this topic, 2756 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

EVERY ARTIST NEEDS ONLINE EXPOSURE! on January 13, 2015 @ 5:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by My Internet Identity  My Internet Identity  is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Every artist needs some online exposure; that being said, what is the point of creating material if you no way of showing it to your target audience? That being said, I am offering a service in which I create a online presence that will allow your fans to admire your work! I offer a small fee for this and can assure you that my time and effort will go into establishing a respectable search result.

For more info check out our website at: http://myinternetidentity.cu.cc/

-----------------------------------------
Starters Package - $15

Intermediate Package - $30

Premium Package - $50
------------------------------------------

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: EVERY ARTIST NEEDS ONLINE EXPOSURE! posted by My Internet Identity on January 14, 2015 @ 4:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by samerhatoum samerhatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello there :
I jst read your ad but you have no sufficient information about you and what you do exactly to display the ad, website and your page is very basic
so how you work ?

where are you based ?
I'm every day online and meet many to do business

Re: EVERY ARTIST NEEDS ONLINE EXPOSURE! posted by My Internet Identity on January 14, 2015 @ 2:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by NUMUBU NUMUBU is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Another site that gives great exposure and will be live streaming from NAMM are NuMuBu = Nu Music Business www.numubu.com

This is a free music based social network that connects like minded people together, it also offers some of the best live streaming with the edition of both tip jar and pay per view.

Re: EVERY ARTIST NEEDS ONLINE EXPOSURE! posted by My Internet Identity on September 26, 2019 @ 12:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Hurma Hurma is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am living in this area - https://areacodes.net/602 and we have a lot of places to show up and find your audience but obviously, on the web you can reach a larger amount of people. Sadly, it costs quite much if done properly so not all the musicians can afford it.

Post a Reply