Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted by Goetz

13 posts on this topic, shown 1-13, 1009 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Artists looking to get free radio air play? on January 15, 2015 @ 1:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Goetz Goetz is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I'm looking for any up and coming artists with no affiliations to BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC, that would like to get free radio air play. We are a start up radio station looking to promote local artists in different areas around the country. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me, and I would love to answer any questions you have.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz on January 15, 2015 @ 11:15 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Stamatelos Pantelis Stamatelos Pantelis is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On January 15, 2015 Derek Goetz wrote:
I'm looking for any up and coming artists with no affiliations to BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC, that would like to get free radio air play. We are a start up radio station looking to promote local artists in different areas around the country. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me, and I would love to answer any questions you have.
I am a vilonist. I play classical music. I played several times recital violin -piano live at the state Radio of Greece (Athenes). I am interested to play live . Please send me informations about this. Pantelis Stamatelos

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz on January 15, 2015 @ 12:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Linde Tillmanns Linde Tillmanns is currently offline. Click to send a message.
hi, which country are you talking about?

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz on January 15, 2015 @ 1:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by dominic morgan  

Hi there! My name is Dom and I am a Musician from Manchester. Where abouts are you based? Is there an email address i can send some music to? Cheers!

Dom
domsguitarlessons@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz on January 15, 2015 @ 3:13 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Jeffrey Biegel Jeffrey Biegel is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Derek,
If any of my recordings fit your needs, please feel free to check them out. http://jeffreybiegel.com/CD_releases.htm
The one for sure which I own is cyberecital.com, which was a live, unedited historic recital in Steinway Hall in NY--the first live audio/video internet recital in 1997. I can send to you--please send me a personal message if you wish to info@jeffreybiegel.com.
All best,
Jeffrey

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz on January 15, 2015 @ 4:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Valery Bradu Valery Bradu is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi there! What should I do to get free radio air play?
Where is this station located? What kind of music are you interested
in distributing? I do not quite understand how all of this fits in with
your playing a violin? Thanks

Edited by Valery Bradu on January 15, 2015 @ 4:19 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on January 15, 2015 @ 5:10 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Kristopher Murdock Kristopher Murdock is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, Mr. Goetz! I am an eclectic musician and composer who is very interested in this opportunity. Please see my message in your inbox for more details.
Have a good day!

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on January 15, 2015 @ 11:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by George Mayne George Mayne is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on January 16, 2015 @ 3:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
by Brityn Russell Brityn Russell is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=28820 time=1421284654]I'm looking for any up and coming artists with no affiliations to BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC, that would like to get free radio air play. We are a start up radio station looking to promote local artists in different areas around the country. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me, and I would love to answer any questions you have.
[/QUOTE]
I am an electronic composer in the United States with two completed songs on my soundcloud page. Here are the links.

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on January 16, 2015 @ 6:44 amReport this post as inappropriate#10
by David Pyke David Pyke is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi are you interested in classical genre...for airplay radio musin?
I have a 74 min orchestral track but only if you're interested in that genre.

Cheers David

radioplayer on January 16, 2015 @ 7:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#11
by Ergys Sergio Estrefi Ergys Sergio Estrefi is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Can i have more info for radioplayer opportunity??please

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on May 19, 2015 @ 1:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#12
by Gary Nelson Gary Nelson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

sure I am willing waive my fees for my songs if you will play them, and I know when they are played. I have many songs already mastered and ready for air play. The ball is in your court...

Gary.

Re: Artists looking to get free radio air play? posted by Goetz posted on September 27, 2015 @ 5:49 amReport this post as inappropriate#13
by DanaSaturnian DanaSaturnian is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey, this is my page https://soundcloud.com/dana-citizen-of-saturn

Post a Reply