Seismic Sound - Professional Audio Mixing posted by Seismic Sound

1 post on this topic, 669 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Seismic Sound - Professional Audio Mixing on January 21, 2015 @ 10:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Seismic Sound Seismic Sound is currently offline. Click to send a message.

-Easy flat rate - just $150 per song!

-Upload your music online no matter where you are in the world!

-50% Down Payment

-TWO Revisions

-Delivery of high quality Wave and MP3 files after adjustments made from your feedback.

Who am I?

My name is Matt Ball. I am the Owner/Operator of a professional audio mixing business located in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada called Seismic Sound. I am a fan of all genres of music and would love to extend my mixing services to musicians around the world. As a musician myself, with over 10 years in the business, I know what it takes to make a professional song/album and I want to help YOU complete your project.

Take the next step in finally getting your music to sound like a professional song/album! Your tracks will get an easy flat rate and a fresh perspective on each song. Please check out my website (www.seismicsoundmixing.com) for a detailed list of what each song will get, and to check out some of my samples!

Do you have some tracks now or in the near future that require mixing? I would love to discuss things further! I can be reached by email at: Matt@seismicsoundmixing.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply