Sound Advice posted by Robbie Alan

2 posts on this topic, 752 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Sound Advice on March 13, 2015 @ 11:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Robbie Alan Robbie Alan is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Professional recording is more than extreme levels,saturated with effects.

I've had 25 years experience.working with,recorded.and live sound,from

a musician's,and a engineer's point of view.I work with artist's one on one,

to get the sound that will make you shine.

Here are some testimonials.

Sound Advice truly focuses on quality.and works to obtain the best

possible sound for artist's music. Jared Reed,Composer of Fire Chaser,heard on the television series, Eraser.(Member on this site)

Robbie is a very talented artist,and if you are looking to improve your sound to a pro level,look no further ! He makes your music come alive,with that right "touch of magic" you were always looking for.

I highly recommend his service to any serious musician.

Fabrizio Farrari,musician,and administrator of, Musician's Page

Your Audience Is Waiting

Samples of my work are available upon request

Contact me at I'm in the Phoenix Area.

Ask about my special rate.

Please type the keyword music in the subject box,of you email queries.

I don't do cover songs,all songs must be legally copyrighted in your name.

Edited by Robbie Alan on July 11, 2015 @ 3:57 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Sound Advice posted by Robbie Alan on August 1, 2015 @ 5:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by AURA AURA is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Vote your favorite song on our newest album! Help us choose a single! Access this souncloud link that will be public only for 3 days and after you listen to our songs, tell us which one you consider to be the best! Your votes will decide on what song we should film a video clip!!

Thank You!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply