Musician's Gathering Event 4/18 in North Hollywood, CA posted by Daniel Sanders

2 posts on this topic, 397 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Musician's Gathering Event 4/18 in North Hollywood, CA on March 25, 2015 @ 5:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Daniel Sanders Daniel Sanders is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hey Everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am organizing a musician's gathering event on April 18th in North Hollywood from 2-4pm. So if your in the area and you're looking for other musicians to play with you should definitely come check it out.

Amps, Speakers and Drums will be available on site: simply bring your own instruments/cables and Kick pedals/sticks.

A list will be available for those who wish to participate in open mic, either to preform covers or originals.

There is a $8 charge to cover the cost of the facility.
For further information and to RSVP go Here or contact Daniel @ Archosdws1@gmail.com and put MGE2015 in the subject.

I hope to see you guys there,

- Daniel

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Musician's Gathering Event 4/18 in North Hollywood, CA posted on March 26, 2015 @ 1:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Daniel Sanders Daniel Sanders is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Also, RSVP's are required.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply