A lyricist for you posted by Ria April Avalon

1 post on this topic, 434 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

A lyricist for you on March 31, 2015 @ 10:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ria April Avalon Ria April Avalon is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello everyone from Ria April Avalon, an experienced poet and lyricist.

I write lyrics for sale by individual orders. All you have to do is to send me the music you want lyrics for and to tell me what you want the song to be about, and I'll do all the rest. If you don't have music yet and are just looking for good lyrics, it is not a problem - I will write them for you according to your wishes about the structure and the rhyme form, or you can simply buy one of the ready pieces presented on my official website.

You can get to know all the details, prices and conditions here:

Other sections of this website will show you the best of my poetry and lyrics written within the past six years.

The best of the songs with my lyrics are also available for download. For example:

Transatlantic Love

San Francisco

For the Moment

If you are interested in collaboration, contact me anytime via e-mail: aprilavalon@gmail.com

Edited by Ria April Avalon on March 31, 2015 @ 10:47 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply