Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted posted by Perfect Pitch Studies

3 posts on this topic, 724 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted on July 22, 2015 @ 4:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Perfect Pitch Studies Perfect Pitch Studies is currently offline. Click to send a message.

We are pleased to offer an online study for musicians with at least 5 years musical experience who do not have absolute pitch. This study is accessible via http://ssd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bJWRo99BNGf0yup and open to anyone who is at least 18 years old. It takes about five minutes total, and all participants will be eligible to win $50. Please pass this link on to anyone who would be interested in participating. If you have any questions, feel free to email perfect.pitch.studies@gmail.com.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted posted b on July 27, 2015 @ 6:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by V&L V&L is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello. I would like the saxophonist to cooperate with you. If you zainetresovanny, here are my mail which you can dyat me your answer

viktor.klimov777@gmail.com

Re: Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted posted b on September 23, 2015 @ 1:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by John Foster   

On July 27, 2015 V&L wrote:

Hello. I would like the saxophonist to cooperate with you. If you zainetresovanny, here are my mail which you can dyat me your answer

viktor.klimov777@gmail.com

Post a Reply