Re: Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans posted by Go posted by Goodtune.io

5 posts on this topic, 601 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans on October 6, 2015 @ 5:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Shihao Guo  

Hi musicians,

My name is Shihao, the founder of Goodtune.io and a recent graduate of Stanford University.

We just launched Goodtune.io beta test. It is an ad-free platform for publishing your music, a unique network to receive tips for your music in BITCOIN, and a new channel to communicate with your fans.

There are no fees; you keep 100% of the money transferred to you INSTANTLY(that's the nature of bitcoin transactions); you retain full ownership rights to your art.

Setting up is simple. Go on www.goodtune.io to register for a free account, post your content through music video links from Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud. You can also upload your original video files.

After uploading your music, you can put your Goodtune video links anywhere to direct fans to your Goodtune page to view and tip you.

Come join us,

Goodtune.io

Edited by Shihao Guo on October 10, 2015 @ 4:40 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans posted by Go on October 23, 2015 @ 2:51 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by DanaSaturnian DanaSaturnian is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello Shihao,

Is it okay (also) to sing cover?

Edited by DanaSaturnian on October 23, 2015 @ 2:52 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans posted by Go on October 24, 2015 @ 5:18 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Shihao Guo  

Yeah I think so.

On October 23, 2015 DanaSaturnian wrote:

Hello Shihao,

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans posted by Go on October 27, 2015 @ 1:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

I'm afraid it's hard to make a good video. But I'm still trying

Re: Share Your Music to Earn Tips DIRECTLY From Your Fans posted by Go on October 27, 2015 @ 4:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

On October 24, 2015 Shihao Guo wrote:

Yeah I think so.

On October 24, 2015 Shihao Guo wrote:

Hello Shihao,

Finally simple video https://www.goodtune.io/users/16

Post a Reply