Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste posted by Milan Mohsen

7 posts on this topic, 704 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER on October 13, 2015 @ 12:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Milan Mohsen  

Hey I am a singer from London and wanted to know whether any other creative musicians want to work together! i am very creative and want to start recording my own music! Let me know if you are interested!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on October 13, 2015 @ 2:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by DanaSaturnian DanaSaturnian is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello Milan,

Pls check out https://soundcloud.com/dana-citizen-of-saturn for consideration. thx.

Edited by DanaSaturnian on October 13, 2015 @ 2:28 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on October 13, 2015 @ 8:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Samer Hatoum Samer Hatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On October 13, 2015 Milan Mohsen wrote:

Hey I am a singer from London and wanted to know whether any other creative musicians want to work together! i am very creative and want to start recording my own music! Let me know if you are interested!

Hello dear singer:

I need to know what music you compose and how you see the size of it.

I'm an orchestra conductor and orchestrator and have access to an orchestra when required.

I look forward to your reply with explanation and I invite you to know me at

www.samerhatoum.com

Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on October 13, 2015 @ 1:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Rai Castells Rai Castells is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, I'd love to collaborate with you. Check out the stuff I like to play.

thanks

rai

www.raicastells.com

https://soundcloud.com/raicastells

http://innertones.bandcamp.com

https://raicastellsquintet.bandcamp.com

[QUOTE id=32277 time=1444696520]

[/QUOTE]

Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on October 13, 2015 @ 1:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Corey Dail Corey Dail is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am in the US but would like to know more, contact me via email at cddail56@gmail.com and take a look at my vids at www.facebook.com/coreydail and my band at www.reverbnation.com/nephilimsvotum from springfield, mo. Im always looking to collaborate. Thanks!

Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on October 14, 2015 @ 11:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Richard Puliti Richard Puliti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=32277 time=1444696520]

Hi there, you can find some of my work at:
www.musicianspage.com/musicians/richardpuliti
www.starnow.com/richardpuliti
www.youtube.com/user/hammerdiscography
Thank yo

Re: SINGER WANTING TO RECORD MUSIC WITH OTHER MUSICIANS/PRODUCER poste on February 22, 2016 @ 5:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Dave Foreman Dave Foreman is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm new on this board so I just found this. You probably have someone by now nbut just in case

dfmags@cogeco.ca

Post a Reply