WANT to LICENSE your music? posted by Tricore

2 posts on this topic, 567 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

WANT to LICENSE your music? on October 26, 2015 @ 2:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Tricore Tricore is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm going to be pushing for licensing opportunities for the next while (syncing music for films/games/ads etc) for my projects. I can see the benefits of expanding to allow other quality bands & artists to push at the same time. We're independent, our team is small & we use bandcamp as a host. Our reach is limited but aggressive (in a friendly way) & chances are out there nonetheless. Think of it as an addition to whatever efforts you're making for yourself.
Though we're not genre specific, we will be discerning when selecting other acts to work with. We're looking for high quality songs, relative to their genre, with a decent level of production. We'll take 20% of any opportunity generated. (We don't touch your royalties). We have a quality over quantity approach. We're not looking for generic tunes, muzak etc because there are already tons of libraries you can upload your music to. This is for the under-represented.
So if you represent one such act and are interested feel free to email me. Please include links to your music releases.

Please contact me via email or I may not get your message.

email-
[email]philosopherkings@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: WANT to LICENSE your music? posted by Tricore on November 3, 2015 @ 12:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by ajgstylessinatra ajgstylessinatra is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hello my name is anthony im from ny and i see your ad and i was interested but i dont have music upload yet but i do a oldies act which i was wondering if your intreasted conact me if you are @ ajg1915@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply