Re: Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted posted by Valleyfair

5 posts on this topic, 691 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted on January 20, 2016 @ 4:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Valleyfair Valleyfair is currently offline. Click to send a message.

The Valleyfair Amusement Park near Minneapolis, MN is looking for Musicians for the 2016 Summer Season:

BEACH BAND (5/28-8/21)

-Trombone

-Trumpet (2)

-Tuba

-Bass Drum

-Snare Drum

RESTORATION REVUE (5/7-9/5). Rock, Country, Pop

-Guitar/Vocals

-Bass Guitar/Vocals

-Keys/Vocals

-Drums/Vocals

-Female Vocals (2)

-Male Vocal (2)

Musicians make $518 avg per week based on a 6 day week. Dorm style housing is available.

Go to WWW.Valleyfair.Com/Jobs or email LiveE at Valleyfair dot com for more information.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted posted by Valleyfair on January 22, 2016 @ 7:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by zeke  

Good Day. I am Ezekiel Galbo and I live here at the Philippines.

Objective: To be part of your team with good and highly skilled professional workers and musician within its area that will enable me to help and apply my knowledge while providing me with ample opportunity for the enhancement of my existing skills and abilities and to be a productive group as well for the betterment of your place.

Hoping for your kind consideration.
Thank you.

Re: Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted posted by Valleyfair on January 22, 2016 @ 5:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Juraj Karminski Juraj Karminski is currently offline. Click to send a message.

JURAJ KARMINSKI

Skurinjskih ěrtava 18

51000 Rijeka

CROATIA

EU

GSM: 00385/95/8139297

E mail: jurajk74@hotmail.com

Application letter

With respect,

I am interested in a job of a musician, add on musicanpage.com Ė (musicians for the summer season 2016.) a bass player/ vocalist.

I am playing bass guitar for almost twenty years in a few different bands, usually in hotels and resorts in my area. For now, I am play in pop-rock band in my area, but I am interested in different composition and approach gig. My music style and performance varies from evergreens, Italian and Spanish canzone, pop-rock hits from ¨60, ¨70, ¨80 until the newest hits.

The repertoire, which I am sing is on English, Italian and Spanish language. I am sing first and second vocal. My second instrument which I play is electro acoustic guitar. ( rhythm and solo parts)

I am 41 years old, and currently live in Rijeka, Croatia, speak English and Italian language. My communication and entertaining skills with people are also very good and I feel excellent on stage and among people, and would like to make a step forward in my musical carrier and experience another type of professional challenge. I am person who is always on time and committed with the duties. Passport is valid.

I send my video performance-on Your request.

Recommendations:

Vjeko Car, Hotel Kastel- Crikvenica ( Croatia) , phone: +385915007816.

Marijan ätrokac- music professor-department Ėguitar, phone; 38591-5733827.

Sincerely yours,

Juraj Karminski

Re: Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted posted by Valleyfair on February 3, 2016 @ 2:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Cross Point Band Cross Point Band is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

We are intetested about the offer.

Re: Valleyfair Amusement Park Musicians Wanted on February 5, 2016 @ 1:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Manne Skafvenstedt Manne Skafvenstedt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, my name is Manne Skafvenstedt and I think this job sounds really exciting. I have attached a resume that describes my experience as a pianist. If you are interested you can e-mail me at manne.skafvenstedt@gmail.com

Professional Experience

Concert house, stockholm, Sweden

Muscican, three weeks in Juli, 2013

Rehearsed and made 5 concerts per day with my jazz trio

Silja Galaxy, stockholm, sweden (cruise ship)

Piano bar entertainer. Several gigs during 2015 and beginning of 2016 Playing both jazz standards, modern hits, old goodies and everything in between

Interacting with the audience

Many Gigs/concerts in all of sweden

With different constellations covering the whole spectra of genres: cover bands, big bands, blues band, jazz trio/quartet/quintet, piano bar, lounge/mingle bands, wind/symphonic orchestras (playing the trombone) etcetera.

Education

Södra Latins gymnasium, Jazz/afro

Three years of studying jazz piano at this renowned music school in Stockholm Sweden.

Fridhemns Folkhögskola Jazz

One year of studying jazz piano at this acclaimed Folkhögskola in Sweden.

Additional Skills

Reads music, both written in chords and in notes.

A great improviser in many different genres.

Knows how to handle both hardware and software synthesizers.

Got knowledge about how to setup great sound for live situations and for recordings.

In addition to piano I also play the double bass, electric bass and trombone.

Has experience in using Sibelius 7.5, Pro Tools and Logic pro 9.

Edited by Manne Skafvenstedt on February 5, 2016 @ 1:22 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply