Sponsorship. posted by Sponsor Meet

53 posts on this topic, shown 41-53, 5048 views

Browse: [<<] 1 2 3 4 5

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on August 27, 2016 @ 7:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#41
by Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello! I'm happy to have stumbled upon this post. My name is Camila, and I'm a professional musician (singing specialty), with 10+yrs experience as a lead singer, vocal coach and recently producer/songwriter.

I would like to apply for sponsorship, in order to improve the quality of both live sets and studio production of my own material and of others. Kindly share with us the conditions of the sponsorships, in order to apply.

Thank you and regards,

Camila

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on August 27, 2016 @ 10:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#42
by samerhatoum samerhatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Great to know here about your sponsorship opportunities and I'm highly interested to know what conditions you have and how to work together.

I'm an orchestra conductor

How can we communicate directly ?

My email is

samerhatoum@gmail.com

On February 2, 2016 Dannie Bolden wrote:

Please respond if you are interested in working with Company Brands for sponsorship opportunities.

Thank You And Have A Great Day!

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on May 25, 2017 @ 4:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#43
by TMB /TODD MOYER BAND TMB /TODD MOYER BAND is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Please respond if you are interested in working with Company Brands for sponsorship opportunities.

yes in deed Pro Touring Guitarist And Performer

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on May 25, 2017 @ 4:14 amReport this post as inappropriate#44
by TMB /TODD MOYER BAND TMB /TODD MOYER BAND is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Yes this is Todd Moyer

Pro Touring Guitarist Interested in what you have to offer

tmbfwm@verizon.net

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on July 25, 2017 @ 12:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#45
by OZ Assignment OZ Assignment is currently offline. Click to send a message.

yes I'm interested

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on August 8, 2017 @ 4:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#46
by Jan Bee Jan Bee is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Yes. I'm really intersted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tien ich cua noi that o to

tac dung cua noi that o to

Edited by Jan Bee on August 8, 2017 @ 4:34 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on May 26, 2019 @ 6:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#47
by Julio Alfonzo Julio Alfonzo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

ha me interesa

Re: Brand Sponsorship Opportunities For Musicians posted by Sponsor Me on September 23, 2019 @ 10:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#48
by Cellomusic91 Cellomusic91 is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Si estoy interesado

Sponsorship. on May 22, 2020 @ 6:57 pmReport this post as inappropriate#49
by Arunava Chatterjee Arunava Chatterjee is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I'm a contemporary jazz pianist, composer and an educator from India.

Yes i am very much interested to hear about it.

Please mail me here- theshonaicollective@gmail.com

My Website- https://www.shonaimusic.in/

Regards,

Shonai

Edited by Arunava Chatterjee on May 22, 2020 @ 6:59 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Sponsorship. posted by Sponsor Meet on June 25, 2020 @ 4:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#50

Soy Cellist y director de orquesta amater venezolano me interesa

Re: Sponsorship. posted by Sponsor Meet on July 26, 2020 @ 11:23 amReport this post as inappropriate#51
by Dimitris Parnaras Tsalikoglou Dimitris Parnaras Tsalikoglou is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Yes my friend but what exactly are you sponsore and why

Re: Sponsorship. posted by Sponsor Meet on July 27, 2020 @ 3:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#52

if i'm interested

Re: Sponsorship. posted by Sponsor Meet on August 3, 2021 @ 2:14 amReport this post as inappropriate#53
by Pat Barnett Pat Barnett is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=33850 time=1454441109]

[/QUOTE]

yes please!

Post a Reply

Browse: [<<] 1 2 3 4 5