Indie Label Looking Keyboard Player with paid Rehearsals posted by johnson

2 posts on this topic, 466 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Indie Label Looking Keyboard Player with paid Rehearsals on February 6, 2016 @ 3:04 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by johnson johnson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Indie Label in Miami Florida is looking for a Keyboard Player male or female that can SING! between the ages of 20 to 28 with great attitudes. If you are chosen you will be part of the band and project. You then will go into Rehearsals right away and you will be paid for rehearsal time, $50 per rehearsal 3 days a week min of 2 hours per day.

We will have a 25 song set list to practice to get the group ready for gigs and bookings. Once they have finished learning the set list, then we will go right away into working on their original music and get them ready to record their original material in a professional recording studio. National radio promotions will follow.

Auditions will be on Sunday, February 27, 2016 at 6:30pm

We are looking for people that have talent and are responsible, humble and eager.
No "wannabe" Rockstars. Looking for people with talent, does not need to have shows or performance experience.
Email us your contact number, your age, city you live in and attach a picture of yourself (NO LINKS).

Please send all information to: :
Please follow directions above, if you don't your email will be ignored and deleted
Once we get your info and you are chosen, we will be e-mailing you back with further details.

First reason why we do not allow Links of videos or taped shows is because you have to audition in person for us anyway, so it's senseless for you to do that when you have to perform or AUDITION for us anyway.
Second reason is because we don't want anything that could be manipulated by effects including your voice and again you still have to AUDITION!!!!

Thank you

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Indie Label Looking Keyboard Player with paid Rehearsals posted by on February 7, 2016 @ 8:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Julie Westervelt Julie Westervelt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm a female vocalist and keyboard player currently singing and playing with a band and a trio, off and on. I am interested in this opportunity, but I don't meet your age range (I'm over 28).

Thank you!

You can visit my website to hear song and music samples.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply