AirBnB for Musicians and Office Space posted by Schalk

1 post on this topic, 287 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

AirBnB for Musicians and Office Space on June 13, 2016 @ 8:15 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Schalk Schalk is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello musicians!

I am taking a UX (User Experience) Design course currently at UC Berkeley Extension. We have to come up with an idea for a class project revolving around an App / Website original idea. Mine currently is a concept of a Web App like AirBnB that caters to musicians looking for practice spaces, possibly while on tour. It would be an inexpensive way to perhaps book rehearsal spaces for folks on a budget (musicians maybe? .

Part of the class requirement is to collect data via a short survey to assess the viability of the idea.

I would greatly appreciate if you could take 3 minutes and answer this short survey for my class needs. I am also going to post on social media and forums as well, but I want to get a small test run done, and this would help me immensely.

Also, feel free to post or send to musician groups or friends you know of as well.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply