Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova

13 posts on this topic, shown 1-13, 567 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Looking for musician or singer fo jury on August 24, 2016 @ 8:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Polina Khlyzova Polina Khlyzova is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi

Invite you to be in jury of internet competition.

For your job we suggest you that we will tell about you and your music on radio 100 fm of South Ural. This is region of 3 757 000 people.so you will find new fans. You must not to go to here, to South Ural, because this Internet competition. All work by Internet

Connect with me. I will tell you more.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 25, 2016 @ 1:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by sequenced duo Music Avenue  

Hi. This is an interesting proposal. We would like to learn is required of us and what our function will consist? Sincerely "MusicAvenue"

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 25, 2016 @ 6:22 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Gohar Azizyan Gohar Azizyan is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi. I am opera singer, mezzo soprano, PHD of music and can accept your offer. Tell me your conditions and then we can discuss about that job.

Respectfully Gohar Azizyan

On August 24, 2016 Polina Khlyzova wrote:

Hi

For your job we suggest you that we will tell about you and your music on radio 100 fm of South Ural. This is region of 3 757 000 people.so you will find new fans. You must not to go to here, to South Ural, because this Internet competition. All work by Internet

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 25, 2016 @ 11:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Polina Khlyzova Polina Khlyzova is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi! I glad that you wrote me!
How it is working
Competition will start in October, but till this We will tell about you on radio, about your music, and rotate your message for participants. Than we will send you finalists of competition (10-15 songs or soundtracks) and you will choice 3 the best of them and write comments about its. If some of finalists will ask you write comments about them songs, I will ask you about it too.

But I need more information about you and your music.

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury on August 27, 2016 @ 6:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Polina,

Thank you for the invitation. I'm happy to send in my profile for participation as a judge of the contest.

I'm a professional musician, specialized in jazz and contemporary music, with 10+yrs of teaching background. In previous occasions, I've organized singing competitions in my homecountry (Colombia), and led children's choirs for Christmas presentations.

I'd love to carry on this line of work, and help to judge the contestants in South Ural radio. Kindly share with us the requirements of the judges.

Thank you and regards!

Camila

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 27, 2016 @ 12:31 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

On August 27, 2016 Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer wrote:

Dear Polina,

Thank you for the invitation. I'm happy to send in my profile for participation as a judge of the contest.

I'm a professional musician, specialized in jazz and contemporary music, with 10+yrs of teaching background. In previous occasions, I've organized singing competitions in my homecountry (Colombia), and led children's choirs for Christmas presentations.

I'd love to carry on this line of work, and help to judge the contestants in South Ural radio. Kindly share with us the requirements of the judges.

Thank you and regards!

Camila

Hi, Camila!

I m glad that you replaed me. I would like to know anout your music more, have you records? Can you send me somthing to listerning? Everithing that you wrote about you very suitable for our contest! You can send me to mail. Thanks and regards!

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 28, 2016 @ 2:10 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Priza Priza is currently offline. Click to send a message.

What are conditions?

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 28, 2016 @ 11:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Fratena D. Fratena D. is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 29, 2016 @ 6:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#9

Please, read my posts higher thoroughly.

I wrote how it works.

We looking for professional musicians or singer of jazz, bossa, latin, classical rock, crooners, soul and so on like this

On August 28, 2016 Priza wrote:

What are conditions?

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 30, 2016 @ 7:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Mihaele Emersic Mihaele Emersic is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello!

Im interested in this jury stuff, you can check my link for my music,

https://www.reverbnation.com/dbridgesound

Im singer, computer music producer from Slovenia, central Europe.

Have a nice day,

If interested, you can contact me directly on

mikelis7000@gmail.com

Mihi

[QUOTE id=36531 time=1472026012]

Hi

Connect with me. I will tell you more.[/QUOTE]

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on August 31, 2016 @ 12:22 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11
by Anfisa Vitali Anfisa Vitali is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello. Interesting proposal. How it works?

Hi

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on September 2, 2016 @ 2:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#12
by maxpascher maxpascher maxpascher maxpascher is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same nike air max 90 pas cher high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing skills nike air max 90 femme has encouraged me to get my own web site now.

Re: Looking for musician or singer fo jury posted by Polina Khlyzova on September 2, 2016 @ 1:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#13

On August 27, 2016 Milala- Jazz n Latin, Rock and Pop Top 40 Singer wrote:

Dear Polina,

Thank you and regards!

Camila

Please, look your mail here on this page. I wrote you. Thanks. I m waiting your decition.

Post a Reply