Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert posted by Docler Entertainment

7 posts on this topic, 676 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents on November 25, 2016 @ 9:05 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Marco De Carvalho  

Company Description:

In an ever growing, fast paced global society we need new ways to assist creatives launch their careers. Sonicbox is an exciting new platform that allows new and upcoming or aspiring musicians and artistic talents to showcase themselves on an online media platform. Sonicbox allows you to broadcast yourself live in real-time to a global audience. This new and innovative system provides a fantastic opportunity for aspiring artists to springboard their careers and make money while doing it.

Who are we looking for:

If you are a musician, singer, DJ, artist or even just a vibrant energetic personality that can entertain using the art of conversation, then you might be exactly what we need. Any style or genre is welcomed from Metal to rock, pop and jazz all the way to folk or even covers of the greatest songs written. Painters, talk show hosts or TV personalities these are the individuals we are looking for, if this sounds like you then get in contact with us for an audition.

Benefits:

· Get paid per hour of broadcast time

· Additionally, Up to 60% commission on your total gross earnings.

· In-house studio with great support team to assist setup or even broadcast from home

· Weekly competition cash rewards

Job Description:

· Broadcast yourself live showcasing your talent

· Be engaging and friendly

· Have a fun and energetic personality

· Just be comfortable being you

Bonuses:

· Live in Luxembourg

· Able to communicate in English

Contact details:

Please Email to: marco.decarvalho@doclerholding.com or

Telephone: Marco De Carvalho at +352 621 158 212

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on November 27, 2016 @ 1:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Anfisa Vitali Anfisa Vitali is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello.

Interesting project. How is working?

Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on November 27, 2016 @ 3:31 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Jazz Respect Jazz Respect is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=37619 time=1480061120]

Company Description:

In an ever growing, fast paced global society we need new ways to assist creatives launch their careers. Sonicbox is an exciting new platform that allows new and upcoming or aspiring musicians and artistic talents to showcase themselves on an online media platform. Sonicbox allows you to broadcast yourself live in real-time to a global audience. This new and innovative system provides a fantastic opportunity for aspiring artists to springboard their careers and make money while doing it.

Who are we looking for:

If you are a musician, singer, DJ, artist or even just a vibrant energetic personality that can entertain using the art of conversation, then you might be exactly what we need. Any style or genre is welcomed from Metal to rock, pop and jazz all the way to folk or even covers of the greatest songs written. Painters, talk show hosts or TV personalities these are the individuals we are looking for, if this sounds like you then get in contact with us for an audition.

Benefits:

· Get paid per hour of broadcast time

· Additionally, Up to 60% commission on your total gross earnings.

· In-house studio with great support team to assist setup or even broadcast from home

· Weekly competition cash rewards

Job Description:

· Broadcast yourself live showcasing your talent

· Be engaging and friendly

· Have a fun and energetic personality

· Just be comfortable being you

Bonuses:

· Live in Luxembourg

· Able to communicate in English

Contact details:

Please Email to: marco.decarvalho@doclerholding.com or

Telephone: Marco De Carvalho at +352 621 158 212

[/QUOTE]

Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on November 27, 2016 @ 3:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Emanuela Manu Florio Emanuela Manu Florio is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hallo to everybody. Im looking for a contract like single entertainment. I sing and I play guitar. Choose me. Emanuela

Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on November 28, 2016 @ 12:49 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Marco De Carvalho  

On November 27, 2016 Anfisa Vitali wrote:

Hello.

Interesting project. How is working?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the project.

Basically our new platform allows talented individuals to regularly broadcast themselves live and generate an income. The platform is very interactive and allows you to be you and share your thoughts, ideas and of course your talent, enabling you to reach a global audience and grow a fan base.

You can do this from home or from our offices in Luxembourg. All you would need is a webcam(HD Quality), good lighting and a basic audio setup(Microphone for voice and or instrument).

The system is interactive so guests would come into the room/channel and may begin conversing with you and it would be a great way to share your knowledge and expertise with a wide range of enthusiastic individuals. Even invite them to subscribe to your premium content for a fee to receive exclusive videos and lessons if you like helping you generate even more income.

We are trying to assist artists and creatives with finding new innovative ways to make money. Not only will you get an hourly rate from Docler, but you will also be able to generate income by the traffic you have on your channel with premium subscribers.

Do you have any material; demos, recordings or videos you could share with me?

If you are interested I can assist you with getting setup by our support team and you could begin broadcasting as soon as you are ready.

If you have any more questions let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Marco De Carvalho on November 28, 2016 @ 12:49 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on November 30, 2016 @ 4:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Andy Anies Andy Anies is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for this rare opportunity. I have performed on Concert Window and others and really understand what you are actually offering. I shall forward my E-mail as well attaching my performance as a a Music Performer and writer.

I have been on live stage for more than twenty-five years. Kindly peruse one of my track as a Singer at: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=0ot4It9YEQ0&index=1&list=PLuw0SUS3qrmLb19gBRwhPVb5PyY9qQjcW

Thanking you for the anticipated cooperation, please.

Re: Looking to Hire Music and Artistic Talents posted by Docler Entert on May 25, 2017 @ 3:59 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Guitarist, Writer , Guitarist, Writer , is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Todd Moyer Pro Guitarist and Performer]

Interested in what you Have To offer

tmbfwm@verizon.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Post a Reply