Karaoke contest. posted by David Michael Dowd

6 posts on this topic, 515 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Karaoke contest. on March 9, 2017 @ 6:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by David Michael Dowd David Michael Dowd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

win a chance to rehearse,perform, record and tour with a pro. music group.

The male and female singers selected will be ready to be sent to national competitions. The necessary support is provided by the group when needed throughout their pursuits.

Some of the competitions the group prepares you for are:

1. American Idol.

2. The 2017 Hal Leonard Vocal Competition.

3. Superstar USA

4. The Singoff

5. The Voice.

First prize will be the opportunity to join a professional music group to tour nationally and even perform for cruise lines on fun cruise ships. The plus is the money is steady and above average for performers. in the hospitality industry.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Karaoke contest. posted by David Micahel Dowd on March 14, 2017 @ 9:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Juner Pagal Juner Pagal is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Good day,

Just wanna ask how to join?

Thanks

On March 9, 2017 David Michael Dowd wrote:

win a chance to rehearse,perform, record and tour with a pro. music group.

The male and female singers selected will be ready to be sent to national competitions. The necessary support is provided by the group when needed throughout their pursuits.

Some of the competitions the group prepares you for are:

1. American Idol.

2. The 2017 Hal Leonard Vocal Competition.

3. Superstar USA

4. The Singoff

5. The Voice.

First prize will be the opportunity to join a professional music group to tour nationally and even perform for cruise lines on fun cruise ships. The plus is the money is steady and above average for performers. in the hospitality industry.

Re: Karaoke contest. posted by David Micahel Dowd on March 16, 2017 @ 4:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Emmanuel Santana Hernández Emmanuel Santana Hernández is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Composers, my name is Emmanuel and I am a composer what are you trying to create a music or electronic music, I have finished my music studies in Conservatory or Music University of Composition and I would want trying to create electronic music or music for Tv, Film or Series, I want to improve my music, creating music of all types of music, obviously I don´t know all types but I am sure that I can to learn more music alright this is my proposal if you wanted, here you have my email and my number phone.

I hope not to bother.

Thank you.

Re: Karaoke contest. posted by David Micahel Dowd on March 20, 2017 @ 8:56 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Lilyjean Obi Lilyjean Obi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

How does one partake

Re: Karaoke contest. posted by David Micahel Dowd on March 23, 2017 @ 11:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Alex Lawrence Alex Lawrence is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On March 16, 2017 Emmanuel Santana Hernández wrote:

Hi Composers, my name is Emmanuel and I am a composer what are you trying to create a music or electronic music, I have finished my music studies in Conservatory or Music University of Composition and I would want trying to create electronic music or music for Tv, Film or Series, I want to improve my music, creating music of all types of music, obviously I don´t know all types but I am sure that I can to learn more music alright this is my proposal if you wanted, here you have my email and my number phone.

I hope not to bother.

Thank you.

Re: Karaoke contest. posted by David Micahel Dowd on March 27, 2017 @ 8:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by duilio chissico duilio chissico is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hello how can i apply?

Post a Reply