Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist

7 posts on this topic, 2298 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Drummer needed for E-Recording on April 5, 2017 @ 9:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Trackguitarist Trackguitarist is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Looking for a good rock/metal drummer to play on a instrumental rock CD.

I'm not signed and don't make money from this at this point, so I can't pay. But if you enjoy recording and putting your stamp on instrumental songs, let me know.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on April 6, 2017 @ 10:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Emmanuel Santana Hernández Emmanuel Santana Hernández is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am drummer and also I have or I want to do good music but I don´t have a band or group, if you want with me. I don´t have problems because also I need playing drumms in concert or in the studio, I sincerely look forward to play with others musician. Moreover I prefer playing metal but if it´s rock music, I don´t care.

On April 5, 2017 Trackguitarist wrote:

I'm not signed and don't make money from this at this point, so I can't pay. But if you enjoy recording and putting your stamp on instrumental songs, let me know.

Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on April 15, 2017 @ 7:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Kerry Kennard  

I have small studio. Do all styles and can do some recording this's Monday.

Have any audio to play along to ??

Have DropBox account.

Let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend,

Kerry A.Kennard

Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on April 20, 2017 @ 10:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Alex Lawrence Alex Lawrence is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On April 6, 2017 Emmanuel Santana Hernández wrote:

I am drummer and also I have or I want to do good music but I don´t have a band or group, if you want with me. I don´t have problems because also I need playing drumms in concert or in the studio, I sincerely look forward to play with others musician. Moreover I prefer playing metal but if it´s rock music, I don´t care.

On April 6, 2017 Emmanuel Santana Hernández wrote:

Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on May 7, 2017 @ 11:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Emmanuel Santana Hernández Emmanuel Santana Hernández is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On April 15, 2017 Kerry Kennard wrote:

I have small studio. Do all styles and can do some recording this's Monday.

Have any audio to play along to ??

Have DropBox account.

Let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend,

Kerry A.Kennard

Hi Kerry I am Emmanuel and I and drummer. I think that I have recodings i youtube playing with groups of music.

I hope that i like them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiA_gDUXpgE

Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on May 26, 2017 @ 8:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#6

Great What is your name? Because I think that We haven´t reported, but yes I like playing with the rock band or if It is posible, I would like playing the drum with you and We create music song, I have knowledge of music not much but I have studied the music studies in the conservatory, here in Spain I don´t know if it is better than England or other countries but It is the best in my country.

I hope your answer

Excuse me my vocabulary.

Re: Drummer needed for E-Recording posted by Trackguitarist on May 26, 2017 @ 8:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#7

Great What is your name? Because I think that We haven´t reported, but yes I like playing with the rock band or if It is posible, I would like playing the drum with you and We create music song, I have knowledge of music not much but I have studied the music studies in the conservatory, here in Spain I don´t know if it is better than England or other countries but It is the best in my country.

I hope your answer

Excuse me my vocabulary.

Post a Reply