Affordable Mixing/Mastering production posted by Goldfish Studios

1 post on this topic, 197 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Affordable Mixing/Mastering production on December 2, 2017 @ 1:18 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Goldfish Studios Goldfish Studios is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, my name is PJ and I operate Goldfish Studios. As you know, listeners expect high quality recording/production. It takes more than a catchy hook to make it onto personal playlists and car stereos. That is why I am here.

I offer remote mixing and mastering at a rate you can afford. I work with any budget to help you sound your best. So far I've focused on rock/metal groups, though I'd love to expand my range.

Here are a few examples of recent work: goo.gl/N5Ddmc , goo.gl/5448MB , goo.gl/7c6rmJ.

Additionally, I do MIDI programming for all instruments, guitar re-amping, vocal tuning, and other related production services. Send me an email at GFishStudios@gmail.com for a quote and consultation.

Get the hook at Goldfish; let's make something great together!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply