Multi-instrumentalist (trumpet&trombone) available posted by TrumpetNick

1 post on this topic, 191 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Multi-instrumentalist (trumpet&trombone) available on December 3, 2017 @ 6:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by TrumpetNick TrumpetNick is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a trumpet player doubling on trombone (I have also played a french horn for a wind band, basically can adapt to any brass instrument) and my present contract is ending in few days. So I am looking for new opportunities with preference to residence (including accomodation and food) gigs. Can be booked as a single musician (to join any band or ensemble) or with the guys on the video. We are very flexible, can play anything from jazz, latin, balkan folk, even classical (the base player is an excellent fiddler as well).

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply