musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo

6 posts on this topic, 225 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

musical collaboration on April 13, 2018 @ 1:41 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Shahab Shamloo Shahab Shamloo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm a poet and lyricist writing since the age of 9 when growing up in Houston TX. Hit me up if you should require exceptional lyrics unique in form and feature. Some of these lyrics have been recited by me and you can listen to them by simply searching my name: Shahab Shamloo on youtube..

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo on April 13, 2018 @ 9:12 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kenneth DeSouza Kenneth DeSouza is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On April 13, 2018 Shahab Shamloo wrote:

I'm a poet and lyricist writing since the age of 9 when growing up in Houston TX. Hit me up if you should require exceptional lyrics unique in form and feature. Some of these lyrics have been recited by me and you can listen to them by simply searching my name: Shahab Shamloo on youtube..

Yes I would definitely be interested in collaborating with you as a Lyricist I a Solo Music Entertainer from India.I already have a few solo performances on youtube doing cover versions but I would like to do my own please see one of my links https://youtu.be/S9w9UJ5bTH0 you will find 5 more when you go to this link. Looking forward t o hearing from you. My email kenosabee@gmail.com

Re: musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo on April 13, 2018 @ 10:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Nishant Shahi Nishant Shahi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Are you english or hindi lyrics writer?

Re: musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo on April 13, 2018 @ 10:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

On April 13, 2018 Nishant Shahi wrote:

I have been writing lyrics since the age of 9 in English.

You can find some of my recitals by simply searching my name

Shahab Shamloo on the youtube channel.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Sincerely,

Shab

Re: musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo on April 13, 2018 @ 12:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Nishant Shahi Nishant Shahi is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I have been writing lyrics since the age of 9 in English.

You can find some of my recitals by simply searching my name

Shahab Shamloo on the youtube channel.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Sincerely,

Shab

I want to collabrate with you....I will appreciated it more..

What should i do?

Re: musical collaboration posted by Shahab Shamloo on April 13, 2018 @ 12:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

Get in touch with me via Skype ID : Shahab Shamloo

Or via mail : shahabshamloo69@gmail.com

And I will send you the complete lyrics of a few songs to choose from.

Sincerely

Shab

Post a Reply