Re: New Job posted by Ros Jennings

4 posts on this topic, 1366 views

Post a Reply
New Job on March 22, 2012 @ 5:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ros Jennings Ros Jennings is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,

I'm a solo pianist/vocalist but I keep getting messages about jobs for bands and trios etc in my Inbox. They are not relevant jobs.

Thanks,
Ros

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: New Job on March 23, 2012 @ 5:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Hi there!

Which job were you referring to that you received a notification?

Best...

Edited by Chad Philipps on August 9, 2012 @ 1:50 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: New Job on March 24, 2012 @ 1:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Ros Jennings Ros Jennings is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Oh, there's been 20 or more jobs. I've deleted them now. Jobs for bands, trios, duos, singer/guitarists - lots. And the problem is, the message is titled "New Job Posted For You" so I have to open it first to see what the job is, then click delete, then click Yes I really do want to delete it, then go back to the Inbox, and start over with the next one.

Re: New Job on March 24, 2012 @ 9:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

If a job looking for a "trio" is also targeting single musicians with those characteristics, you will be notified. What's important though is to look at the "percentage" of the matching which is shown inside the notification. If your matching is less than 50%, than most likely this isn't really a relevant job despite although some people are interested anyway.

I appreciate your feedback and we are looking to modify this so you won't receive these notifications...

Best,

Chad

Post a Reply